This month we’d like to gather you around and talk about successful conferencing ideas and modern trends that are changing the way we communicate.
With the huge growth in online media and social networking, more and more effective presentations are being broadcast through video conferencing, webinars, webcasts and virtual shows. These are the trends edging towards cost effective meetings and better corporate communication. The physical side of conferencing is waning, particularly because of widespread international networks, the high price of flying and transport, but more because of the comfort and efficiency of online communication.
It is the mobility of conferencing that has captured the corporate and business environment. When video conferencing was developed, users could utilize their desktop or laptop computers. Later on, technology allowed users to participate in conferences using their mobile phones and a tablet PC. These advancements are changing constantly and now users can join video conferences anytime, anywhere.
Tradeshow & Exhibition Tips
Social Media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook and Second Life are great ways of meeting new people and marketing products. However, tradeshows, product launches and exhibitions are still the way to go to really market your company or product while, interacting face-to-face with your customer.
Here a few tips on how to get the most coverage at tradeshows and exhibitions:
- What are some exhibitions and conferences missing? Good coffee!!! A great way to bring attention to your company, serve fresh tasty espresso and see how many customers arrive at your stand!
- Another way for generating loads of traffic at your show, is by offering Ice-Cream on a hot sunny day!!
- Hire a magician or dancers at your stand, with some good music this will be sure to bring hordes to you stall!!
- Promotional Items!! Everyone loves a good “freebie”! So be creative, while not spending too much, to get your message across to your audience!
- A very important tip, is to have a wi-fi connection available and plenty of power chords to allow your customers to have access to the internet at your conference or tradeshow!
AV Direct also supplied Staging, JBL Pro Audio, Dance Floor, Trussing and Video Recording equipment for this special event!